Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I was hoping you might be willing to provide us who are currently working on the Joomla 1.6 betas with a version of the blank template we could use to build our sites off of, even if it is not “RC status” just yet.

This is mainly because we are pretty close to that point, and in order to really find certain bugs we have to start building “real” sites using the new software and in order to do that it would be nice to have some “real” templates to go along with our site building.

T3 v2 looks great…I just need it compatible with Joomla 1.6 :-).

This would really help me personally (as well as others involved with the Joomla Bug Squad who have been contributing tracker items and patches that are site builders and would like to move forward with building real sites using Joomla 1.6).

Thank you JA!

Hung Dinh Friend

We are quite ready with the simple demo now in the latest SVN. I will try to put up that demo online this week so you can login + see it with your own eyes 🙂

<blockquote>3 v2 looks great…I just need it compatible with Joomla 1.6 :-).</blockquote>

It is already 😎

Omar Ramos JAEC

Thank you for your reply Hung…so pretty much we can download it now and install it into 1.6 right now and have it work?

I seemed to get from the announcement post you made (I’m not sure where it is located at the moment) that I had read that the 1.6 development was moving along (but that it was not yet released). So I was simply wondering if we could get a copy of the 1.6 version to play with on our local machines.

Trimud Friend

I tried installing the jat3 plugin 1.1.1 but it doesn’t work on 1.6 Beta 6.

It says:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function isAdmin() on a non-object in /home/drebosac/public_html/j16/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/admin/util.php on line 227

I hope we will see JAT3 v.2 compatible with Joomla 1.6 soon 🙂

Khanh Le Moderator

The released version of jat3 plugin is not compliant for Joomla 1.6. However, the 1.6 compatible plugin have been done and will be put to demo as well as download soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum