Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve translated the language file for the JA K2 Search module in Dutch. Find the files (zip archive) attached.

One issue I had is about the hard coded values in “jak2_filter.php”. I adapted this file to the Dutch language. Where the default is “Any <extra field category>” I changed this to “Geen voorkeur” and I’ve changed “All categories” to “Alle categorieën”.

It would be very much appreciated when these could be added to the language resource file.

1. nl_NL.zip
    Phan Gam Friend

Hi,
    Thank you for contacting with us.
    This bug will be update for JA K2 Search Module as soon as possible, Please wait while i do the same. We will announce the same soon.

Regards

merzbau Friend

I need to translate the “Any” word in “Any <extra field category>” in Spanish, but I am not able to find the right file.

Anyone willing to point me towards the right path?

baetens_b Friend

Hi, I had the same issue. The word is in “jak2_filter.php” (plugins/search directory).

Change the following lines:

line 563 : $objects[]= JHTML::_(‘select.option’,””, JText::_(‘<fill in your new “all” text here>’));
    line 624 : $mitems[] = JHTML::_(‘select.option’, $groups[0].’_0′, JText::_( ‘<your search all categories text here>’ ) );
    line 688: $mitems[] = JHTML::_(‘select.option’, $groups[0].’_0′, JText::_( ”<your search all categories text here>’ ) );
    line 697 : $mitems[] = JHTML::_(‘select.option’, ‘0_0′, JText::_( ”<your search all categories text here>’ ) );

On example line for line 624 with the dutch translation:

$mitems[] = JHTML::_(‘select.option’, $groups[0].’_0′, JText::_( ‘Alle categorien’ ) );

This did the trick for me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  baetens_b 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum