Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I recently download the JA Fixel (that looks really great), however I would like to do duplicate the home page to 9 other pages on the same website. So basically I want those pages to have the same look as the Home page of JA Fixel but I would like to modify each page separately. Do I need to work with subdomains ?
    Thanks in advance!

pavit Moderator

Do I need to work with subdomains ?

Hi

You can have also 9 other pages looking exactly like the Home but since it is a Featured articles menu item type , you shoud change categories from where featured articles should be fetched out.

Hope this help

martinsbelgium Friend

Hi Pavit,

Thank you for your help. What are the necessary steps I need to follow? Do I need to create for each page a new menu ? And how would I create the Links for the 9 pages?
    Thanks!

pavit Moderator

Do I need to create for each page a new menu ? And how would I create the Links for the 9 pages?

You will need to create new menu items ( clearly you cannot call them home )
    menu item should be as featured articles – but you will need to choose featured articles from different category on each menu item

for instance:
    1) Home – is using featured from a specific category (look at image )
    2) 2nd menu item should take content from another category
    3) 3rd menu item should take content from another category
    and so on

I don’t know what you want to do exactly , but create new menus is not mandatory you can have all menu items in one single menu , again this is more your website appearence and it is up to you how to organize menus.

You can also assign modules to specific menu items

Hope was clear

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum