Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

Not sure what happened, but my computer crashed while I was in the middle of making some changes to the Main Module (and adding it to the LEFT position as well) and now my main navigation menu at the top doesn’t drop down or show anything…before it linked to one of my sections, latest read, and the Vimeo module showed up to the far right.

Pretty certain I fouled something up while editing the menu during the crash. I had my main menu set up exactly like your Demo site…with very few modifications.

Parameters (JA Extended) is what I probably messed up while editing the Menu item “Resorts.”

http://www.playershealthclub.com/beta/

And the menu now looks like this:
    RESORTS

Before, when I moused over it dropped down fine and RESORTS wasn’t underlined.

I’m happy to give you guys admin access if needed.

This is probably something so obvious that I’m missing it because my brain is cramping.

Thanks!

Anton in Hilton Head

PS: Not sure why the two previous posts about this showed up, since I hit submit and got an error message.

antonr Friend

Fixed the problems I had by doing another QuickInstall of Methys, and comparing my settings.

Actually VERY useful for newbies to the K2 scene. Even though I’ve done ton of Joomla sites, having a roadmap is very helpful.

Any how…consider this and my other dropdown menu problems solved.

FOR NOW! (Heh, I know I’ll foul something up later)

Cheers,
    Anton on Hilton Head

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  antonr 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum