Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When i use a dropdown menu like the "Joomla!" menu from the quickstart, i am not able to click on the items. This only happends when you put another menu-item underneath it. How can this be fixed?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Where can you see the dropdown menu? I checked and saw jQuery problem on your site: http://prntscr.com/czgoi6

You can send me the credentials of your site, I need the same to have a closer look and check what’s wrong here.

Regards

kaspervdg Friend

I added user credentials for you in the first post. You can see the dropdown menu which is not working in the attached file.

I made a new project locally from the quickstart in which the same error occurs

Thanks

1. menu-2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can create templates/ja_intranet/css/custom.css file and add new CSS style

.t3-module .nav.nav-pills.nav-stacked > li.dropdown .dropdown-menu > li, .t3-module .nav.nav-pills.nav-stacked > li.dropdown .dropdown-menu {
        position: inherit !important;
    }

Hope it helps

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum