Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to use standard joomla login in the top menu similar to the easy social login. How can i get this done?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can download JA Login module and install it on your site with the steps below

• Assign JA Login module with notification position

• Create new templates/ja_intranet/css/custom.css file and add new rule
    ul.ja-login {
        margin-top: 20px !important;
    }

ul.ja-login li {
        background: transparent;
    }

ul.ja-login li a {
        color: #fff;
    }

ul.ja-login li #ja-user-login {
      width: 200px;
    }

#ja-user-login ul li a {
        color: #646566;
    }

Because this module does not support by default this template and I only help you to style the simple CSS style and not more but hope it helps

Regards

tom_laan84 Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,

Thanks a lot for this info! It helped me a lot. Styling is not an issue i can write that myself or borrow it off an other template 🙂 Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Tom

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Yes, I will close this thread now. If you have any further assistance please submit the request to us.

Regards

tom_laan84 Friend

Hi, One more problem. I tried searching the forum but couldn’t find a solution.

My redirect to the homepage is not working. it keeps redirecting to the user profile page.

Regards
    Tom

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Tom,

You can give me the credential info: URL of your site and admin login via private reply. I will check further.

Regards

tom_laan84 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not access the backend of your site but I found on the internet the problem at the same on your site here. You need to check the Joomla version on your site first. Besides that, you can give me the admin login of your site backend of your site and FTP account via private reply if your site still get the problem

Regards

tom_laan84 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

My redirect to the homepage is not working. it keeps redirecting to the user profile page.

I fixed the problem from both files

modules/mod_jalogin/mod_jalogin.php
    modules/mod_jalogin/helper.php

and you can see now its working fine on your site .
    Kindly check and update me .

Regards

tom_laan84 Friend

Thanks! is this a bug in the mod_jalogin? Will this fix be implemented in future releases? I have other sites that have this similar problem too. Will apply the same fix.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can copy both files above and apply to other sites. This bug will be updated in upcoming release version

Regards

tom_laan84 Friend

When will the updated version come out? It’s been months but the website still says last update jan 2016.

Saguaros Moderator

I will report to team again. Thank you.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum