Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

is there any possibility for drop-up Mega Menu in T3?

Many people want to set menu at bottom of template…

thank you

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

HI there,

That sounds pretty odd, i think it will work if the page length is within the visible screen or if the mega menu (drop-UP) is movable with the scroll.

Well, JA Toolbar, used on main site bottom is actually similar to mega menu, you might like it, when it is released.

Regards

Arvind

Omar Ramos JAEC

Hi Arvind,

I’m glad you mentioned JA Toolbar (I’ve been waiting for some positive news on it for a long time…will it be released sometime in the near future?).

Hung Dinh Friend

We will try to find time and come back to the development of JA Toolbar + JA GForm extensions which has been abandon for almost a year because of unexpected issues during the developments

JA Toolbar
    – The complex of the submenu items (rss, tooltips…or any joomla modules)

JA GForm
    – Google keep updating the google docs and such change/update from google can cause problem to the the component at any times”

Sorry we can’t give any exact date for now, as you can see there is a long priority list at JA

simplified Friend

I am looking for “drop-up”, too.

pepperstreet Friend

Subscribing 😉
    Just searched the forum and the web for a bottom toolbar menu. Also noticed your own at the bottom. :-*
    My first thought: Its a mega menu copy, position property “fixed”.

Unfortunately there is no official JA Toolbar, yet. Is it possible to duplicate the megamenu and modifiy the opening direction? Technically for sure… but does it make sense in the short and long run?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi pepperstreet,

We use the JA toolbar at the bottom of the site, it is pretty complex and thats the reason it never got released for public. In our templates Mega Menu is embedded within the templates and is not a standalone module. What you require is a standalone module.

I would suggest looking towards wibiya toolbar

pepperstreet Friend

@drarvindc
    Thanks for your suggestion and explanation.
    Also found this menu plugin, which definitely looks like JA megamenu 😉
    http://www.econtentsite.com/Elite-Toolbar/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pepperstreet 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum