Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi

Please, have a look: http://www.gylgas.dk. I would like the main-menu (which in this template works as a top-menu) to have “real” drop down menues. I mean – when I place the mouse over an item in the top-menu it should be possible to se what I can find here before I click it.

Is it possible to make this with this template?

Hung Dinh Friend

The menu you are talking about is SuperSucker dynamic horizontal menu but only can be integrated into the template with advanced coding and configuring. We will have such menu implementation in the coming templates (August or September template)

leifhansen Friend

OK, thank you very much for you answer. Will it be possible to implement the solution you are talking about in the JA Spica template (which I like very much) or will it only be possible to use it with the new templates?

For me it would be very nice if it was possible to “import” the menu-system from the template JA-Altair with the design of the JA Spica template

gaylepetrie Friend

i am very keen on this SuperSucker type menu for JA Spica and other new templates, like they have implemented on current templates at other template club sites..

Hung Dinh Friend

Okey, our developers are working on the SuperSucker and SuckerFish, will not keep you guys waiting for long :;

meghneu Friend

Would love to have such a dropdown menu for ja_spica! (as you call SuperSucker & SuckerFish).

jasonre Friend

We just implemented the new Regulus Template for our company’s site. Is there an easy way to change it’s current tabbed menu to the drop down style menu from JA Altair. Any ideas?

Jason

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Jason,
    It will be quite a touch job and need custom coding, though forum support is only for basic issue, we will try to have an update about the integration of drop down menu into JA Regulus.

jasonre Friend

Great! I can’t wait to see it! I’m really impressed with your dedication to providing a top notch product so far! Your development team is to be commended!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jasonre 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum