Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

The mainmenu is not displaying the 2nd level when you mouse over a button. I have the menu set to “Moo Menu” in the template manager. The mainmenu module Parameters are set to “menu style” = list and “end level” = 2.

my site is http://www.benrud.net

the mainmenu is displayed at the top and in the middle of the page on the right side. The menu on the right side shows the 2nd level, but the mainmenu at the top of hte page doesn’t.

Thanks for your help,
    Todd

Menalto Friend

If you change to another menu system, does it work then or is it the same?

benrud Friend

I’ll give it a shot when I get home tonight. Thanks

benrud Friend

Menalto,

I created a new menu but that didn’t solve the problem. I did change the template settings to the “CSS” menu so now drop down is working. However, I’d like to set the menu style to “Moo Menu”

Your last post here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/main-menu-is-gone/ told me to look at the ja_vars.php file to fix my last mainmenu problem. I just looked at it again today and noticed the the following code

<blockquote>//Main navigation
    $japarams = new JParameter(”);
    $japarams->set( ‘menu_images’, 1 ); // Source of menu
    $japarams->set( ‘menu_images_align’, ‘left’ );
    $japarams->set( ‘menutype’, ‘mainmenu’ );
    switch ($tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_MENU)) {
    case 1:
    $menu = “Splitmenu”;</blockquote>

The last line shows the $menu set to “splitmenu”. Should that be set to Moo Menu?

IF yes, do you know what I need to replace “Splitmenu” with? I tried moomenu and it didn’t work.

Thanks again,
    Todd

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  benrud 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum