Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

How do I make the drop down menu look like the one on the demo? I am having trouble

1. Capture-3
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its seems there is no style loading on site for the Mega menu . Did u modified the template ? Kindly revert the changes , as i am not able to replicate this issue at my end .

wisdom114 Friend

I was using another template for this site and i modified that one then I switched to the healthcare template. But I didnt modify the healthcare template

wisdom114 Friend

And the menu has styling, it is only the drop down menu that has the problem

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Send me your site super user details via Private reply option . I will investigate this issue on your site .

wisdom114 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    wisdom114 Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly download the fresh package of template and re- install it on your site . The current package seems have missing style code.

Take a full backup of site before apply the changes, Re install of the template will loose your custom changes .

hidemo Friend

I need to make the submenu wide with 4 columns ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @hidemo
    Check the documentation of Mega Menu Here help u to make changes .
    and Here
    In future Kindly Open a separate thread for your matter .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum