Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Great Module, we have been waiting a long time for this. Kudos

OK my problem is that the module does not have the drop down boxes it only has text fields.

for example. my client sells furniture so we have an extra field for Brands for all the k2 items. product 1 has the extra field brand named Lane Furniture and product 2 has it’s extra field named Rustic Furniture (settings in k2 extra fields section for brands is using Text Field). When looking at the module should there not be a drop down box for Brands with the 2 brand names listed above?

What am i doing Wrong? Pls Advise

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Trevor,

Please PM me your site admin login info. I would like to have a look. Also, can you tell us when did you download the extension, just making sure if you are using the latest one.

Arvind

trevor705 Friend

I have the lastest version. I will pm you the details.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Thanks for the PM.

1. I have changed your admin backend template to the default. You can turn it back on.

Look at the two screenshots from your site backend. Will try to explain below :

1. Your extrafields are all textfields. you should have used drop-down selection for your extra-fields, that would have given you dropdown option in the search param.

2. You have used text field and they can be used for range search (best done with numbers / quantities).

3. You can either update the extra-field values for all your articles and extra field values.

or you can try this :

Search box be set to : textbox

use JA-range for your search parameter and add the options in each line to reflect as drop down.

Hope you got the idea.

Arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum