Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have my new dravity based site (http://www.clubredrocks.com) up and running. I have a few layout Issues that I hope someone can suggest solutions to…

1. the “read more” tags for the headline stories appear in Firefox-3, but don’t appear in IE-7

2. like to have the front page background gradient start at the top of the main menu, instead of up higher, so the spotlights are the same size as on the other web pages in the site. I’m guessing this is in the CSS, but didn’t see where when I was trying to understand the code.

3. want to upgrade the photo gallery, which we use for past shows. Did a fast kludge gallery for now. What have you guys used and what do you recommend?

4. when you click on a main menu button and it takes you to the page (i.e. show calendar page). there is a navigation line before the content starts “Home: Show Calendar” that I’d like to get rid of globally. Cannot for the life of me figure out where that command is hidden…

John Wesley Brett Moderator

[FONT=”Arial Black”]Answer to Item #2[/FONT]

Change the following settings in the CSS file “template.css”
    On or around line 496

Change from this:
    .home-deco {
    background:transparent url(../images/body-bg.gif) repeat-x scroll 0pt 25px;
    }

To this:
    .home-deco {
    background:transparent url(../images/body-bg.gif) repeat-x scroll 0pt 60px;
    }

That will unfold the entire “background with lights” and lay the top of the other background to be even with the top of your menu. It can’t go down any further without editing the body-bg.gif itself.

Hope this helps.
    John.

Menalto Friend

You still need help with any issues?

greatway Friend

thanks for your cool tempaltes and your pro support.

My need is to have the front blue backround image shown in all the pages!

Right now it is showing only in the front

thank you

greatway Friend

SOLVED
    found the solution there was already a post abou this

in template.css (line 492)

add the following line of code:

Code:

#ja-wrapper {
    background:transparent url(../images/body-bg.gif) repeat-x scroll 0 25px;
    padding:0 0 30px;
    }

thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  greatway 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum