Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

The downloads currently doesn’t work – it gives backs server internal error.

Rob Hawthorn Friend

Same with me

Martin Hagen Friend

here error too “Internal Server Error” – please fix fast need template for customer urgent.

tried to download JA Halite Quickstart

gemac Friend

Same to me .. i try since 4 hours .. even post am ticket and no answer …

kevin thorne Friend

yup – their support tickets give the same error. CRAP! I need to download a template to get working on now, and I paid for this privilege.

I am trying to download Kyanite II

Please Fix.

Sharon Crawford Friend

I can’t download anything either. It was working yesterday. This morning, I get a server error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@downloads.joomlart.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.41 Server at downloads.joomlart.com Port 80

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

I confirm the same and the its being worked upon now. Hope to get it up asap.

Arvind

Hung Dinh Friend

Sorry guys,

Download server is up and working now. Some connection issues at the hosting Co.

Regards

Hung Dinh

kevin thorne Friend

thank you!!

davidcochrane Friend

Just wondering if this continues to be the case, i can’t download anything at the moment.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@davidcochrane 245716 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just wondering if this continues to be the case, i can’t download anything at the moment.</blockquote>

Kindly try again: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=10153

It works now.

tlobito Friend

Hi,
    I have been trying for 2 days to download JA Events but cannot, please help.
    Thank you

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  tlobito 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum