Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello!

Why do I get this error when trying to download latest module of ja news 1.3?
    This location is for paid members only. Join JA Templates Club to download. The following members can download: Developer,JA Extension Club
    FYI. can download any template.
    Firefox cookie allow

Benn a member for awhile and still am.
    Pierre

brothers Friend

<em>@lafrance 26840 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello!

Why do I get this error when trying to download latest module of ja news 1.3?
    This location is for paid members only. Join JA Templates Club to download. The following members can download: Developer,JA Extension Club
    FYI. can download any template.
    Firefox cookie allow

Benn a member for awhile and still am.
    Pierre</blockquote>

I just tried to do the same thing and got the same error.

As I understand, there are several memberships available: template, extensions, developer.

I am a member of the template club. Because I don’t belong to the extension club, I cannot download from that section. Therefore, I cannot download the newest JA News either.

The 1 year extensions club membership is an additional $70 and 6 months is $50.

Hope this helps.

lafrance Friend

<em>@brothers 27063 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just tried to do the same thing and got the same error.

As I understand, there are several memberships available: template, extensions, developer.

I am a member of the template club. Because I don’t belong to the extension club, I cannot download from that section. Therefore, I cannot download the newest JA News either.

The 1 year extensions club membership is an additional $70 and 6 months is $50.

Hope this helps.</blockquote>
    Hello!
    Thank you for your reply.
    What a rip off then should of never renew for 1 more year when still had a few month left.
    Could that be reason why some of the staff left? 😮
    Pierre

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lafrance 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum