Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have followed the user guide exactly, i copy and pasted the html code for the SignUp and Download button but only the left hand image is showing and not the image where the text sits.

Strange, the images are where there meant to be, the code is unchanged from pasting into a content item,

Any ideas?

:confused:

chopperp1 Friend

same here… also topmenu images are missing, and they are not in the source folder as well… My work has been on hold for last two days, and no one botters to respond. I think I’m gonna look for other template provider. It just costs me too much time…>:(

Hung Dinh Friend

Dear datacalls and chopperp1,
    Please provide the URL to your website and we will have a look

chopperp1 Friend

webhostscreen.com
    thx

Khanh Le Moderator

chopperp1, can you describe the problem on your site more details? In general, I cannot find out any problem.

wolfemann Friend

Greetings,

I’m experiencing the same problem with the button. The left half is there, the text is there, but the right half of the button is missing.

I haven’t had a chance to check this on a PC yet (I’m on a Mac), so it may be a browser issue. In Firefox (on Mac) it displays as described above, in Opera and Safari it renders the same way, but with an annoying blue underline under the text. I checked it on a Win XP internet kiosk (some proprietary browser, no doubt) and it displayed the same way it does in Opera and Safari.

Any suggestions for how to fix this? I’m not personally effected – I just threw it in a table, avoiding the css altogether (because I was pressed for time). So unfortunately you can’t check it on my site anymore.

Best,
    Micah

Hung Dinh Friend

Micah, your issues can be caused by various reason because the css may be overwriten by other modules/compoent so it will be very hard to get a solution without your posting URL here.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum