Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

can you please help me out, I am trying to download Ja Mixmaz template Quickstart and I always get: Cannot create folder Error.

I have tried to download with different browsers (firefox, ie) and also different computers and always same error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

I am having the same issues. I have also submitted a ticket, Yesterday, but no response.

salvi70 Friend

same problem here…

ridezone Friend

Same here… just bought the 1 year Joomla package hoping that I will build the website for the client over the weekend… ended up buying the template on the other site… :/

gbrakos Friend

I am having the same issues. Bought a 3 month subscription with no luck at all. There must be a server problem and with no support at all.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Guys,

We are experiencing the recent downtime due to server hardware failure and other related services (such as support) as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience, that issue is fixed. Download and support are back and active again. Hope this doesn’t bother you guys too much

Regards,

singsolo Friend

This issue seems to have shown up again. Seeing as how it is New Years Day, I expect that this won’t be resolved until at least tomorrow.

gbrakos Friend

yes, i could not download yesterday some templates

<em>@singsolo 352895 wrote:</em><blockquote>This issue seems to have shown up again. Seeing as how it is New Years Day, I expect that this won’t be resolved until at least tomorrow.</blockquote>

HeR0 Friend

Hi Guys,

Could you tell me name of template which you could not download?

Happy new year to you and your familly.

Regards

singsolo Friend

The problem seemed to be intermittent, as I was eventually able to get two of the three templates I was looking at. The two that I was eventually able to get were Community Plus and RASite (2.5 version in both cases). The third, there may have been another issue causing problems as well because I was able to eventually get a download, but the filename was incorrect (file ended up just being named Joomla_2.5) and the archive was invalid. Will try to remember which template that was and let you know.

HeR0 Friend

Ok @singsolo, let me know if you find it and the issue persist.

Regards

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Please feel free to PM me incase you find any difficulty in downloading product files. Will help you out.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum