Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hi

I’m getting double modules when using K2,m screenshot attached

Has anyone else come across this?

Paul

1. Position_5
    Sherlock Friend

Hi haxx,

Can you provide me the url, the admin account via PM For a checking ?

matbeard7 Friend

Hi,

Did you get a solution to this? I’m having the same problem with a module in the position-5 spot appearing twice in K2 content.

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

<em>@matbeard7 337273 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Did you get a solution to this? I’m having the same problem with a module in the position-5 spot appearing twice in K2 content.

Thanks</blockquote>

You can pm me your url where the issue is being seen, the admin account as well as the FTP info I probably will take a look for you.

matbeard7 Friend

To narrow the problem a little…

The double modules issue only occurs with K2 items where the category template is set to ja_zite.

Using ja_zite_static or ja_zite_blog is fine, but these aren’t the layouts I want to use.

Can the developers please look into this.

Thanks

UPDATE: Actually, using the default template produces the result I’m after. However, this is still a bug, is it not?

Sherlock Friend

Hi matbeard7,

Would need to take a look at the issue before I can tell you if it’s bug or not, can you pm me with details info as mentioned ?

br3n7 Friend

Was there a resolution to this? I’m having the same issue. Duplicate modules duplicates when using the ja-zite layout in k2. >:(

Sherlock Friend

<em>@br3n7 339803 wrote:</em><blockquote>Was there a resolution to this? I’m having the same issue. Duplicate modules duplicates when using the ja-zite layout in k2. >:(</blockquote>

you can share with me the problem urls here, pm me the admin account as well as FTP info and I will take a look into the issue for you.

cmsbrs Friend

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 339926 wrote:</em><blockquote>you can share with me the problem urls here, pm me the admin account as well as FTP info and I will take a look into the issue for you.</blockquote>

we have the same issue. after installing quickstart of ja-zite the modul of a menu in position 5 or 7 is presented twice. we hope for supporting us soon !!!

Edit: Your inbox appears to be full and we really need a rather quick solution here. Could you please let us know how we can patch through the details so you can look into the matter on our site? Thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@cmsbrs: Please send pm me with url, admin access and ftp account. I will help you solve this problem.

zatna Friend

I am having the same problem as well. Is there a solution or should I PM you? Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@zatna 366479 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am having the same problem as well. Is there a solution or should I PM you? Thanks.</blockquote>

I shall help you fix this problem directly on your site, please pm me url, admin access and ftp account.

zatna Friend

I sent it to you yesterday. Did you get a chance to look? Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@zatna 366850 wrote:</em><blockquote>I sent it to you yesterday. Did you get a chance to look? Thanks.</blockquote>

I tried to access front-end and back-end on your site but i got the error 403 :((

zatna Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 367077 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to access front-end and back-end on your site but i got the error 403 :((</blockquote>

I am sorry. I got a geo-block. I have disabled it. Can you please try again? Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  isaac_miller 10 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum