Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I increased the height of the slideshow background but now I have 2 inner shadows running on the bottom area. Also, is there padding or something with the top innershadow. I’ve tried to put times other than the Slideshow and it pushes it down 20px or so.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

scotty Friend

A live URL, or screen shot at least, please.

benj100 Friend

Here is a screenshot of what I’m talking about. Thanks for looking into this.

1. doubleshadow
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear benj100!

Please open the file /templates/ja_ores/css/template.css and remove the following:
    #ja-slideshow-inner1 {
    background: url(../images/shadow-bot.png) repeat-x left bottom;
    }

if you can give me the link to your site, i will have a closer look on the issue

Thanks

iammontoya Friend

My site has a box on either side of the image that overlays the image. It’s really detracting from the look of the site. It’s also putting my images to the left, instead of in the middle of the page. Can someone provide some assistance, please?

http://www.salsaorlando.com

Ninja Lead Moderator

To make the images aligned center, please set width of the slide to 960px, the value is currently 900px which pushes them to the left.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum