Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have the Ark Editor/media installed and was reporting a problem at there site.
    My problem is that I have to mark folders by a single click, but it opens the folder insted.

Ark extension came back with this reply:

We have just finished looking into this issue this morning and have narrowed it down to the Joomla Arts Template Framework. Basically their plugin’s javascript appears to be firing a double click event on a single click (mouse down) event. This means that when clicking the folder once to select it, what actually happens is that a double click is fired which opens the folder instead. The file in question is: plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/js/jquery.tap.min.js. The code in question is: “b(j.event.target).trigger(c)” (unfortunately the file is compressed/minified so it is hard to diagnose beyond this point). Apologies if this seems like too much information but we give you this detail so that you can report these findings to Joomla Arts as the issue lies with their plugin. We say this because it looks like the file is setup to handle smart device’s “tap” events which shouldn’t be coming into play on a non-tap environment.

Can you please correct this?

Regards

Morten

Adam M Moderator

Hi @eagledk,

Could you please provide a temporary admin account and FTP account via private reply so I can investigate the problem for you ? In addition, please also provide a screenshot indicate the problem so I can try to reproduce it.

eagledk Friend

Hi Adam,

I have sent you a PM.

Regards

Morten

Adam M Moderator

Hi Morten,

I updated the code for you, please recheck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum