Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am using the JA T3 Blank for Joomla 1.7.x template on joomla 2.5.7.

After launching I disabled Development mode and enabled cache mode.
    From time to time the breadcrumbs appears on 2 positions, col1 and col2. Position for breadcrumbs is set to col1.
    To resolve this I use the JA T3 Clean cache button in backend. But efter a while breadcrumbs are doubled again.

I really like JA T3 and wish to use the template cache instead of som other cache plugin or joomla´s core cache.

Does anyone know to fix this issue.

Stork11 Friend

Hello hamnen,

Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

Stork11 Friend

Hello hamnen,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

hamnen Friend

I have now disabled col2. From time to time breadcrumbs still appear twice. But now on col1 2 times. The thing is, that one of the col1´s are where it should be, but the second is on another place, where col1 not should be at all… this is very anoying…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hamnen 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum