Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i am trying to figure out if it is possible to turn of the submenu in the main navigation.
    The template is using the menu i want but its showing the submenus in a dropdown.

In a joomla-module i can turn of the levels i don’t want to show. But i can’t get it to work in purity iii.

Is there a way? In the megamenu it shows an option for the submenu, but you can’t turn it off.

Creating two menus would solve it (i will show the submenus on specific pages in the sidebar). But it would change the url-hierarchy.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Joris

chavan Friend
    chavan Friend
    draakje Friend

Hi Chavan,

but thats more about configuring the menu. There is no option to not show the submenus… Of course i could do it through css, but thats not very neat as it is still in the code…

Isn’t there a button like in the modules for menu to use menu-level x to y. So you can only use the first level of navigation and the rest in another module-position?

Thanks,
    Joris

draakje Friend

Hi Chavan,

but thats more about configuring the menu. There is no option to not show the submenus… Of course i could do it through css, but thats not very neat as it is still in the code…

Isn’t there a button like in the modules for menu to use menu-level x to y. So you can only use the first level of navigation and the rest in another module-position?

Thanks,
    Joris

chavan Friend

I think your license is expired. please renew it. please post your site url and admin details via PM

chavan Friend

I think your license is expired. please renew it. please post your site url and admin details via PM

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum