Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I installed version 1.0.15 I’m not able to see the footer (copyright 2008 sitename or designed by etc) . In the control panel the voice footer is present. How can fix it? the address is http://starteam.vidanet.it
    thanx

Menalto Friend

This was strange,does it work in another templatE?

vidanet Friend

<em>@Menalto 42685 wrote:</em><blockquote>This was strange,does it work in another templatE?</blockquote>

Yes I’ve installed Ja_avoir and I see the footer. As you can see from site http://starteam.vidanet.it if you choose avoir template you wil see the footer, instead if you choose the corona template you won’t see the footer.
    thanx

mfcphil Friend

might you want to try and download the template again….something may have went amiss during installation

simmo Friend

On my site the footer is all over the place. 🙁
    With the default font size in IE7 It goes to the top on the side and sometimes right in the middle of the site. If I using a smaller font size it appear to work fine. Bit this have to be dealt with.

andersonkingjr Friend

<em>@mfcphil 42720 wrote:</em><blockquote>might you want to try and download the template again….something may have went amiss during installation</blockquote>
    Hello all,

Ive re-retried couple of times to re-install the template but it still doesnt show the footer.

Please help

Same here im using joomla 1.0.15 and template corona 1.0

it seems the template is missing some of the core files like mod_footer,php or something

kashxo Friend

Please PM your ftp info, I will check the file directly for you.

andersonkingjr Friend

Hellooo all!

Any solutions yet for the footer issue?

gatsu000 Friend

I am having the same problem. I have tried all these steps. I have looked at the HTML file and there isn’t any place were the text is for a copyright notice. Was it not put in?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  gatsu000 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum