Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Why ja one page don’t work on iPad?
    Thank you.

Phill Moderator

What element does not work for you. I have just checked the demo and it seems to be working well on the same iPad I am typing this message on.

interclass74 Friend

The navigation does not work in the demo with safari ipad2

Phill Moderator

Well sort of. The problem on the demo is related to the bar added at the top for selecting template demos. If you press the little x on the top right to remove that then the demo is fine. I am on my iPad right now and it is working as expected.

The bar at the top on the demo is custom code unique to this site so would not appear on you site should you choose to download and use this template.

interclass74 Friend

Hi,
    Yes it work on iPad when I press the X but with the IPhone the top menu disappear and I allways need to back at the top of the site.

pavit Moderator

<em>@interclass74 360508 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Yes it work on iPad when I press the X but with the IPhone the top menu disappear and I allways need to back at the top of the site.</blockquote>

Hi
    On my iPhone 4S with Safari the menu is working fine

1. foto
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum