Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hey folks, I did everything I could to get my page to look like the demopage, but with no luck. I used the quickstart files, yet it doesn’t look anything like it.
    How can I make it look the same?

Take a look here: http://www.madsoleh.com

ingo schwenk Friend

Hi,

first you can set the “-hilite2” parameter for the right module position modules in the module suffix-field of them. This will bring you the black/couloured headlines.

second you can place your login in the top where you can find the user tools. Therfore you have to download the login module from the Teline-template (the joomla login will not work properly there). Then you have to create a new module position. “Site -> Template-manager->module positions”. There tye in “ja-hpanel” in a free field. Now you can place the Teline-Login-Module in this position. Your login will appear in the same way like the demo.

Third, you can set up the Flashnews-Module in the left position. Even here use the hilite Command for the module.

I hope this will bring you a little further on your way.

Ingo.

ingo schwenk Friend

Off Topic:

Do you have a hint for me for a good video integration in my site?
    I am a sportsphotographer and make videos too. This videos I want to offer online for playing, download.

How to? Best way?

My site: http://www.maXx180.net

Thanks, Ingo.

kashxo Friend

I saw Joomlart has new feature yesterday, it’s called CustomWork with Template Installation package. Maybe you should try this and let me know the final result.

TomC Moderator

<em>@KashXO 17606 wrote:</em><blockquote>I saw Joomlart has new feature yesterday, it’s called CustomWork with Template Installation package. Maybe you should try this and let me know the final result.</blockquote>

Where can this be found ???

:confused:

kashxo Friend

Oh, I saw it in Member Area section!! Why do you go there and check it out.

TomC Moderator

<em>@KashXO 17656 wrote:</em><blockquote>Oh, I saw it in Member Area section!! Why do you go there and check it out.</blockquote>

I’ve been through the Member Extensions and Downloads – couldn’t find anything called CustomWork with Template Installation package. Can you tell us specifically where it is located?

kashxo Friend
    TomC Moderator

Ahhhhh, there’s the problem …. You have to be a Developer Member to get to that download.

I’m a regular Club Member.

Oh well … Thanks for the link anyway !!

🙂

ikki_83 Friend

hi! i’m tryng the template on a demo site, but the module in user6 is published under user1 and not after user 5. why? where’s the problem? u can look at http://polignano.eliofranco.it.

TomC Moderator

<em>@ikki_83 17788 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi! i’m tryng the template on a demo site, but the module in user6 is published under user1 and not after user 5. why? where’s the problem? u can look at http://polignano.eliofranco.it.</blockquote>

You can very easily reassign the modules to the correct positions within your Joomla Administration control panel.

Simply click on Modules –> Site Modules . . . click onto the particular module(s) you are wanting to reassign to a different position . . .
    and, within the module’s parameters (in the “positions” drop down menu – third item down), simply choose the correct position.

Hope this helps.

TOM

ikki_83 Friend

yeah, but the module in user 6 is shown under user1 not after user5module (on the same row).

ikki_83 Friend

this is a screenshot:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ikki_83 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum