Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m pretty new to joomla 2.5 and joomlart templates.
    Do I need to separately install virtuemart and if so which version? I can’t see it in the admin/components.

Cheers

pavit Moderator

Hi

The virtuemart component comes installed in the Ja_Vintas template only in the quickstart version

If you installed only the template files then you need to install the Virtuemart component separately, the latest version released is the 2.0.16 and you can download and install it , if you will install the Quickstart version then you will have installed the version 2.0.14 and you can update the Virtuemart component directly into the component settings – Virtuemart 2 – Live Update

rockbox Friend

I think I worked it out, I was uploading quickstart jatc_vintas_j30.zip and there is no virtuemart component within.
    quickstart jatc_vintas_j25.zip has the virtuemart comonent.

Hope this helps other lost souls.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@rockbox 351972 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think I worked it out, I was uploading quickstart jatc_vintas_j30.zip and there is no virtuemart component within.
    quickstart jatc_vintas_j25.zip has the virtuemart comonent.

Hope this helps other lost souls.</blockquote>
    Because VirtueMart hasn’t been compatible with Joomla 3.0 yet. You can check here http://virtuemart.net/downloads

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum