Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Is there any control between position 5 and position 7 to decide which comes under which side? Because if i publish something under position 5 and then something in position 7 they keep shuffling and moving around. The more i publish under those positions the more they move from left to right and vice-versa.

If position 5 and 7 are always in each others shoes and the end-user like myself cant decide which side they should stick to, why didn’t JoomlArt just create one position instead for all, as by the looks of things it dosen’t matter what moves around whether its under position 5 or 7 they’re always on each others side when you add something new.

We cant define which side each position falls under, is it because the template is meant to behave like this? Elasticy? No control?

steinar Friend

<em>@kayz 300094 wrote:</em><blockquote>We cant define which side each position falls under, is it because the template is meant to behave like this?</blockquote>

Absolutely. If there are too many modules, some of them will be moved to display beneath the content block to balance the view on a large screen. A smart move, don’t you think? On a small screen everything will be shown in one column.

Elastica represents an interesting innovation where one can use the same layout whether one’s visitor has a 3,5″ iPhone or a 27″ iMac. Or anything in between. You will understand it better if you spend a few minutes with the documentation. 🙂

dontregartha Friend

If you want to control EXACTLY where your modules appear, don’t use Elastica.

But I find the way it adjusts to the screen you view it on insanely great!!

If you take the time to configure and tweek your css for each of the screen widths you will have the coolest web site there is.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dontregartha 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum