Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m in need of a simple image gallery option within an article page. Does this template include such an option? If so, how do I use it?

Thanks in advance,
    Zechariah

TomC Moderator

The JA SUGITE INFO PAGE details all of the features that come with the template.

It does not appear that an image gallery is included with the template itself.

There are, of course, MANY IMAGE GALLERY EXTENSIONS out there for use with Joomla.

angie00 Friend

I haven’t been able to find if so. Let me know if you have any luck finding one that looks nice and works well!

zdmdesignz Friend

Thank you. Indeed there are many Joomla Extensions, I was just throwing the question out there in hopes that I could avoid one 🙂

angie00 Friend

There are many but we didn’t find any that automatically generated a gallery. It appears you have to include a code in each article for it to generate. We were hoping for something more automatic….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  angie00 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum