Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Does the Ja Norite have compression or NOT…..???
    If yes how to disable it……What else can i Say is that so difficult to answer???

Giannis Maroulis

TomC Moderator

<em>@maroulis 281447 wrote:</em><blockquote>What else can i Say is that so difficult to answer???</blockquote>
    May I ask why you feel the need to present your question in such a condescending manner?

Giannis Maroulis Friend

<em>@TomC 281463 wrote:</em><blockquote>May I ask why you feel the need to present your question in such a condescending manner?</blockquote>

I do not have the knowledge about how to fix this my first post have been issued 5-6 hours from second one that is “a condescending manner”…… I think that is easy to be answered from all of you experts here….. So may i reverse the question with a question….Why do not answer to my easy question with a “Yes or No”. this is a support forum for those who dosent have a clue about templates, css, php, mysql…etc. It happens that i have a little experiences with all the above but not as its my work of living just for hobbies.

I have make another question with the same issue that have been answered here also

So if you think my post insulted you i am asking you to forgive me it was not my intentions to do so, beside to get an answer from someone that has the knowledge.
    regards

Giannis Maroulis

TomC Moderator

<em>@maroulis 281580 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why do not answer to my easy question with a “Yes or No”. this is a support forum for those who dosent have a clue about templates, css, php, mysql…etc. It happens that i have a little experiences with all the above but not as its my work of living just for hobbies.</blockquote>
    In answer to your question, YES … JA Norite allows for CSS and Javascript compression/optimization – and this can be accomplished within your site administration –> Template Manager – Global Settings.

Also, this is an issue that you very well could have discovered for yourself through utilization of our DEMO BUILDER – which allows you to create a temporary exact clone of the demo with site administration access.

Giannis Maroulis Friend

<em>@TomC 281720 wrote:</em><blockquote>In answer to your question, YES … JA Norite allows for CSS and Javascript compression/optimization – and this can be accomplished within your site administration –> Template Manager – Global Settings.

Also, this is an issue that you very well could have discovered for yourself through utilization of our DEMO BUILDER – which allows you to create a temporary exact clone of the demo with site administration access.</blockquote>

Thanks for the answer…. I didn’t know about the DEMO BUILDER sorry……
    yes i know the Joomla’s compression… I just didn’t know if the Ja Norite have build-in compression somehow (lets say in params.ini file)….
    Anyway i have found a solution in my problem so Thanks Again
    regards

Giannis Maroulis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Giannis Maroulis 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum