Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi all!
    I’m having problems with jReviews and the Teline-II template (the main menu breaks in IE when showing a listing in jRev’s). To troubleshoot this I need to know if Teline-II is using any js-library?
    Would be very grateful for help – thanks 🙂

Sherlock Friend

Hi steenmf !
    please send me full url , what appears the problem.

steenmf Friend

Hi.
    If you go to this url in IE (6 or 7) you see the problem:
    http://www.neurosurgic.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=142:neurosurgical-journals&id=393&Itemid=554
    The main menu-row is messed up. Doesn´t happen in FF.
    The jReviews developer wants to know if Teline-II uses any js library, to be able to help. Can you answer me on that – or give me any help with the problem? – Thanks

steenmf Friend
    steenmf Friend

Come on! I’ve paid for this thing and now all I need is a bit of basic information about the template. I’m not asking for a major rescue or hacking.
    To the Joomlart staff/developers: I expect an answer to this straightforward simple question, which I posted several days ago: Is Teline-II using any js-library to render the dropline-menu, and if yes: which library then?

Sherlock Friend

Hi steenmf !
    sorry for delay ! i’m checking your problem , teline ii use 2 js library :
    1.javascript Highslide library
    templatesja_teline_iihighslidehighslide-full.js
    templatesja_teline_iihighslideswfobject.js
    2. mootabs library
    templatesja_teline_iimootabsmootabs1.2.js

steenmf Friend

Thanks for the answer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steenmf 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum