Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I tried to add a block: Container-slideshow/Container slideshow 1
    Changed overlay settings to: Overlay type: video, source: youtube, video id: my video id
    I see at the top / left the "Saving …" indication that never goes off and the video playing in the block, however save never ends. I also tried to click publish, it starts working and again it never ends. If after a lot of minutes I try to leave or refresh the page, my change is not saved.

Please advise.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This issue is weird. Are you using latest version of JA Builder?

You can share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account so I will take a look.

7of9 Friend

@saguaros any news on this?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the info of site where I can see the issue?

7of9 Friend

I had sent you all the information and login credentials to your Skype account, about a month ago. I just sent it again. Please advise. Thank you in advance.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  7of9.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Manos,

The URL you sent me seems not correct, kindly check again.

7of9 Friend

Sorry about that. I sent you the correct one at Skype.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  7of9.
    Saguaros Moderator

Updated:

The issue comes from AdBlocker add-on installed in web browser, it prevents page from publishing. Try to temporarily disable it and publish page again.

7of9 Friend

Thank you for your help @saguaros
    It would be a good idea to put this in the documentation, requirements and trouble shooting.

7of9 Friend

Hi,

We managed to add the video and we want it to loop, but every time the video ends, it refreshes and it takes two to three seconds to start again, so the loop is not smooth. How can we eliminate this?

Thank you in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Manos,

Where did you set it? I don’t see the video available now.

7of9 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

This is very strange!
    The video is playing fine when you are in edit mode (/?jub=edit), but not at the view mode.
    Could you please verify?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi, I see it plays in both edit & live mode now.

It seems that your video is too short and the loop comes from youtube, there is no config to turn off that

7of9 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thank you for your help.
    What was the problem that was preventing the video from playing at the front end?
    Also, the looping issue is known, but there is a solution: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36447081/youtube-embed-video-auto-loop-without-refresh
    Is it possible to implement it in the JA Builder?

Thank you in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

I will pass to the team for further consideration.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  7of9 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum