Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Greetings JA staff, members & guests.

love the quality of the templates, but i can’t say much for the service;
    in spite of recent improvements that have come too late for me

I’m a former paid member (3 months subscription recently expired)
    while i was a paid member, i expected to have access to quality support from the JA staff via the forums. The only help or advice was from other unpaid JA club members….

Never any response from the JA staff with the exception of a few replies from Mr. Hung Dinh regarding administrative matters.. i always tried to be helpful to other members, when/if i had some insight. My own posts would go unanswered for weeks, even months…. My frustration grew when the whole JA team took off 10 days for the New Year holiday….. this occured during the last weeks of my membership… so no hope for any tech support during the term of my membership.

Now, even the public threads are being moved to the private forums, so good luck finding any
    help…. tech support was lacking during my membership & maybe it is now improving for
    “NEW” members… but too late for me & i’ll guess at least a few hundred others who have simply become so frustrated that they’re gone, never to heard from again.

JA staff, please remember that repeat customers are key to the succes of any biz.

this type of churn/turnover will eventually kill all your future biz propsects..
    i’d like to see you all succeed over the long term, but this clearly not how to do it!!

sWitt

Michael Casha Friend

switt44: I am deeply sorry to hear this has ocurred. As you have noticed I’m new here but we’re changing the way the forum works to better assist customers, still.. I do apologise for your case.

If you have questions please do ask me via PM and I will only be too happy to help you out.

I have also moved your topic into it’s own thread so we can better work out a resolution.

ErikThorsen Friend

All companies will from time to time experience problems with handling a customer base that rapidly grows. Yes, it is true that support never was good enough. As MiccAs mentions, this has been dealt with and hopefully everyone will experience far better support in the “new” Joomlart forums.

I – like everyone else – was not satisfied with support, now moderators have been added and support seems to be better than ever. 🙂

I am not going to recommend that you join again as that would be your own decision but I am sure that if you “watch” for a while you will see that support have been improved greatly and new features and stuff to improve support is on the way.

ShannonN Friend

AS one of the people (member) that pushed for better service I am now a moderator and offer what I can in support, I know the frustration of no answers to your posts etc I too think shutting down and locking the ‘factory’ for 10 days left a lot of ppl out in the cold.

But you can PM the moderators for help if you don’t wish to renew your membership, we are not developers of this stuff but users and have strengthshere and there

Hope the level of sympathy and offers of support ‘UNPISS you off 🙂
    ShannonN

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Switt44,
    I know that we have difficulties from time to time, but together with people like MiCCAS, ErikThorsen, ShannonN and other staff members, I am doing my best every single day to give more support to other members.

Though JoomlArt is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds per our Terms, you can PM me anytime to get a refund if you feel that you are not happy with our templates and support.

Switt44, to be honest I feel that we are providing the best Joomla templates in this world and $40 is an acceptable price.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum