Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

You love the Teline II? It has been our biggest effort ever and JA will be happy if you can put up some word at our Customer Testimonials

I have never asked for a testimonial in this way, but after much hard work for this template, I thought you will be happy to do that.

oxihost Friend

I will do it with pleasure Hung. it is the simpliest way to say thank you.

shackbase Friend

gee… I don’t know.. I got into moderator problem last time I wrote something…

Just kidding… anyway, once the 1.0x version is released we will do an article on Teline II and post it on JA.

Very nicely done, the hard work on Teline II sure has won the collective YAY! Keep up the great work!

Cheers,

–Tone

wilwaldon Friend

Just seeing this template in action is amazing. GREAT work!!!! I’m currently using joomla version 1.x.x and will be upgrading to 1.5 shortly. Once I do, the first template I’m installing is this one. I have version 1 installed now and it’s AWESOME, can’t wait for version 2 on my site!:-*

kajantek Friend

Great job… thanks

VisiGod Friend

Too many bugs yet. When it is fixed, I would write a testimonial for sure.

gazoline Friend

We doubled the number of visitors after we installed it. But we need to change some things on it. I will check this forum more thight and tune up to our needs… After that, I will post some about this good template…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  gazoline 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum