Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Here are my questions?
    ———————————
    1. Do you have any plans for a fully featured resume search in near future? If yes, please give us a timeline as present search is very poor and we don’t think any customer will pay the resume search functionality.
    2. Also do you have any benchmark for searching 10,000 jobs and 2 million resumes loaded into the system? Will the system run as I see you have only one Resume table? What do you suggest?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@joomla_2010 188416 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here are my questions?
    ———————————
    1. Do you have any plans for a fully featured resume search in near future? If yes, please give us a timeline as present search is very poor and we don’t think any customer will pay the resume search functionality.
    2. Also do you have any benchmark for searching 10,000 jobs and 2 million resumes loaded into the system? Will the system run as I see you have only one Resume table? What do you suggest?</blockquote>

Guy,

I have reported these to our development team. Please keep on hold as they are considering the timeline as well as finding out the best solution for these.

I will be back right after getting more information. Really appreciate your great patience.

sharpdome Friend

Can you provide an update on the expanded resume search?

Vinh CV Friend

Dear sharpdome

We have created an issue for Resume Search function: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJB-775.
    This feature will be added in JAJobBoard 1.51, new version will be released in the end of this December.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Vinh CV 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum