Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    At first i’m really don’t hate SEO and refuse the good of it . But same as real life, don’t make it become bad by your way.
    At now as far i can see , we ( actually i wanna say you because i’m not ) are focusing on SEO too much and forgot … improve our website / our site stuffs.
    For sample: Almost Vietnamese web development company using Joomla and they are trying to promote their company by using SEO methods:
    – Spamming: Almost , always make spam on any where, any forums w/o care do forum users on those sites need to know about them or not, like to read there post or not. NOT GOOD
    – Email spamming: They sent lots of email w/ poor content.
    – Link exchange: They are trying to make link exchange w/ friends but don’t care what about your friends site talking about … ?
    and finally, almost of these content is lied !!!!

But it’s not enough . If they can make their product good, very good. Ya ya we maybe accept able for few first time.
    Infact, almost their stuffs are worse and also illegal copyright. Specially in Joomla case, almost they are using illegal template and custom it and tell with their client: this template made by them !!!!
    They DONT just based on framework and build their own template just custom from exists ( at first need to find any template nearly their layout and get it from warez than custom it ).
    LOL . Same with extension.

Why do we are not:
    – Focus on our product first. Make it very good, very good .
    – Looking on forum which one user talking about / looking on same solution relative w/ your product and reply user by give them some ideas to solve , some solution ( and one of it is your ). It’s nice more than just make a sample text and copy paste anywhere w/o care about users.
    – Use your own social network space to do in friendly way.
    – And of course optimize your website.

About optimize website, it’s another story. Most of guys just copy from internet and paste it on your site ( w/ some custom ).
    Why they can’t make their own ? or at least write down where did they copy from ?
    Most suggest for content on site is made by you not by internet.

A fun story:
    I’ve never hate Apple but after lots of their PR i’m becoming hate them.
    BUT after first time used iPod ( their stuffs ) i must accept : they ‘r good .

But what if someone make client hate by PR so much in worse way and after first time use their stuffs and it also … worse ?????

Yo few words
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Yup. Actually i have no hate SEO-er. Just except case “cheater” ! 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@jooservices 271066 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    A fun story:
    I’ve never hate Apple but after lots of their PR i’m becoming hate them.
    BUT after first time used iPod ( their stuffs ) i must accept : they ‘r good .

</blockquote>
    So, you “hated” Apple for their marketing efforts – which obviously WORKED VERY WELL … but now you “love them” because – as a result of their marketing effort – you got yourself an iPad and enjoy using it.

Seems to me that Apple’s PR and marketing efforts worked very well on/for you. 😎

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum