Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

@jooservices

I have built most of the site ( http://j344tag.gpmnews.com/ ) as you suggested without using quickstart. A couple of small problems which I haven’t managed to resolve.

1. The megamenus (mega-left) on main menu items ‘CONG B’ and ‘CULTURE’ have category title blocks not top aligned with titles in mega-right. How to fix?
    2. I created a jacm module, [Magazine – Home] Category Listing 1 – arts et culture to sit between the Video and Events modules on the homepage but it doesn’t seem happy. How to fix? Enable it and you will see the effect.

Tim

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Tim,

Is this your site? please ask the owner of site to send us screenshot of how he wants it should be, I’m happy to help.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Tim,

Is this your site? please ask the owner of site to send us screenshot of how he wants it should be, I’m happy to help.

timtecsa Friend

Hi @Saguaros

It is a @victortopper site but I am helping him to build it and transfer content from mwind.org which I volunteered to help him build some time ago. We share French language, of sorts 🙂

A previous test build from quickstart can be seen here where the ARTS ET CULTURE module seems happy. mt5.mwinda.org

Tim

c.c. @victortopper

timtecsa Friend

Hi @Saguaros

It is a @victortopper site but I am helping him to build it and transfer content from mwind.org which I volunteered to help him build some time ago. We share French language, of sorts 🙂

A previous test build from quickstart can be seen here where the ARTS ET CULTURE module seems happy. mt5.mwinda.org

Tim

c.c. @victortopper

victortopper Friend

Hi M.Saguaros,
    Sir Tim is my friend, the
    He helps me a lot on the construction site because it has an experience of over 10 years on joomla templates and joomlArt.Il has the access code on the server and it is the only one to possess the codes.
    So I can confirm that he can use these codes to help me solve some problem of my sites.
    I am at your disposal for further information

Best regards

victortopper Friend

Hi M.Saguaros,
    Sir Tim is my friend, the
    He helps me a lot on the construction site because it has an experience of over 10 years on joomla templates and joomlArt.Il has the access code on the server and it is the only one to possess the codes.
    So I can confirm that he can use these codes to help me solve some problem of my sites.
    I am at your disposal for further information

Best regards

Saguaros Moderator

Please create your own thread and add login info (so that only staff can see that info) and clarify the issue and we can help you out.

Saguaros Moderator

Please create your own thread and add login info (so that only staff can see that info) and clarify the issue and we can help you out.

victortopper Friend

Mon ami @timtecsa a construit le site ( http://j344tag.gpmnews.com/ ) sans quickstart comme @jooservices m’a sugger? . Les titres des modules dans megamenu sont pas align?s. Comment les r?pairer?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  victortopper 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum