Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have a big problema with the articles because when I Have “read More” and I have to justify the paragraph, the “div” is open right but it is closed at the and, after the read more, and so in home page i have the incorrected formattation because the div is non closed.

if I select only the paragraph befaure Read More, the formattation is auto matically also for all paragraph

How can i do?

pritam Friend

Hi,

can you provide us linkurl to see the problem that with paragraph and div .

omniapublishing Friend

http://www.mammedomani.it but the error is not visibel, because I modify the artcicle code.

himangi Friend

Does that mean you have solved the issue?

omniapublishing Friend

No I have modify the code…
    but I think that the problem is that the bottom Read more at the end is not compatible with JCE editor

himangi Friend

Sometimes if you use Div tags in Joomla article, it breaks the template, so I would suggest you not to use div tags in articles..

Still if you want me to take a look at your site, please edit some article as you want it, which is not looking good on frontend, as you said, then I can check it and suggest you a solution..

If not, please let me know if I can close this thread.

omniapublishing Friend

You can close thank you very much
    I hve solved with using online JCE “read more” botton

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  omniapublishing 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum