Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am trying to follow the instructions <a href=”http://www.profromgo.com/google-calendar-responsive/”>here</a> to embed a responsive google calendar on my JA Zite templated site.

I have it all set except I can’t figure out the equivalent div class to use for mobile and desktop (he uses the bootstrap based hidden-phone and visible-phone). Does JA Zite have equivalent classes and if so what are they?

Thanks,

Chris

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Chris,

This JA Zite is based on JAT3 v2 – old framework plugin and it doesn’t implement Bootstrap like the new T3, it doesn’t have these class, you should define your own class and properties for them.

aakelley Friend

Thanks. I grabbed all of the classes from the boostrap css for visible and hidden and added them to my template.css. Made the site go a little wonky. Will have to look into it a bit further. I think what is happening is that the new classes aren’t applied to things like the background, etc. So if I am going to just cut and paste from bootstrap, I need to define a “visible-all” class and set that as the default.

aakelley Friend

Well went back at it and found my mistake. It wored by grabbing the entire end section of the main bootstrap css and pasting it into the template. Added the hidden-xs and the visible-xs class to the calendar div and it works like a charm!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aakelley 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum