Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

is it possible using this plug-in?

I have the JA System Social plug-in working really well. I love this extension. My site is a JomSocial community. Does anyone know if it is possible to display the Social media content in the JomSocial activity stream?

Thanks,
    Jim Capraro

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    At moment you can’t do that in this plugin 🙂
    But if you ask “is possible” than answer is Yes. Everything can do with PHP 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    At moment you can’t do that in this plugin 🙂
    But if you ask “is possible” than answer is Yes. Everything can do with PHP 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jimcapraro Friend

I have found a solution – JV-PostMaster component can take Joomla or K2 article content and post it to social channels, including Jomsocial activity stream.

The combination of JA System Social plugin, and JV-Postmaster component work perfectly together. JV-PostMaster cost $39 but for me it was worth it.

jimcapraro Friend

I have found a solution – JV-PostMaster component can take Joomla or K2 article content and post it to social channels, including Jomsocial activity stream.

The combination of JA System Social plugin, and JV-Postmaster component work perfectly together. JV-PostMaster cost $39 but for me it was worth it.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Glad to hear that and thank you for solution.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Glad to hear that and thank you for solution.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum