Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Can someone PLEASEEEEEE tell me why the front page manager does not work with JA Lead?
    After doing a little research, it appears that one of the modules (JA News I believe) is hard coded to over ride the native front page manager. I have read several articles with people offering assistance, but the only option they give is to have the user PM them to get the credentials to log into their site to fix the issue, but no one has posted the solution :((>:(

Can someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me lol.

jratunh21 Friend

<em>@jratunh21 234332 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can someone PLEASEEEEEE tell me why the front page manager does not work with JA Lead?
    After doing a little research, it appears that one of the modules (JA News I believe) is hard coded to over ride the native front page manager. I have read several articles with people offering assistance, but the only option they give is to have the user PM them to get the credentials to log into their site to fix the issue, but no one has posted the solution :((>:(

Can someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me lol.</blockquote>

I solved it. If anyone wants the fix. This is what I posted on another thread:

I searched and searched and searched. Finally, I found the answer. Check out this article. http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2089633

After I edited my code, I also uninstalled that module. Whether or not I had to, who knows, but I did it anyway! lol
    I am very disappointed at JA for not posting the solution and for automatically creating a module to overide the front page manager. At least give us the option

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jratunh21 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum