Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’d like to know if I can get the Spotlight Module Content with Image to display on 3 different module positions. I am using JA Nickel for one of my sites and I want to display 3 news. When I enable the extension on the user6 position, for example, the news display one under the other and it looks awful. So, I’m thinking, is it possible to display one article on user6, another on user8, and the third on user9? What kind of changes do I have to make to the settings?

I tried duplicating the extension on the other 2 positions, but I get this error message: <blockquote>JA CATSLWI COULD NOT FOUND DATA
    </blockquote>

Also, there’s a cool “Read More” button on the JA Nickel demo? How can I get it? I want to change the text to spanish and have the square that changes color when you roll the mouse over it.

This is my site: http://centrodeeducacionactiva.com/

Appreciate any input.

Blaine Friend

After duplicating did you change the settings?
    Read More button can be downloaded with the template you liked and then you would just have to change the image to that one I believe.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum