Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I still speak to you for the resolution of these small minor problems.
    1) URL: http://final.mwinda.org/index/en/ instead of http://final.mwinda.org
    2) Change date French
    3) With the display 24 “problem leaves room view picture. But this happens with firefox with another browser google chrome, IE opens without problems

1. dernier
    Adam M Moderator

If you have more than 2 languages in your site (multilingual) and default language is English, your home url will be http://final.mwinda.org/index.php/en/ by default.

In case you want to use French language only, please set it as default language and disable the System – Language Filter plugin.

Regarding the French date/month, please make sure that you can see similar translation in your root_folderlanguagefr-FRfr-FR.ini file :

; Mois

JANUARY_SHORT=”Jan”
    JANUARY=”janvier”
    FEBRUARY_SHORT=”Fév”

For the last question, I have checked your site but didn’t see the problem with the flash violet bar, could you please check in another PC as well?

victortopper Friend

Hello,
    I made file modification root_folder language en-GB en-GB.ini and empty caches no change.
    I did not find the plugin for the language to change the url: http://final.mwinda.org/index.php/en/

display is solved it was a video card problem

Thank you for your help

1. dernier_modif
    Adam M Moderator

Hi Victor,

In this case, please provide a temporary admin account via private message, I will take a closer look and investigate the problem for you.

Best regards,

Adam M.

victortopper Friend

Hi,

Click “NEWS, ARTS, CULTURE and” I have this shown in the picture dernier_modif2.jpg how to edit or delete.
    Articles on how to have the same picture of the same on all home pages, because if you regadez picture dernier_modif3.jpg it overflows

cordially

1. dernier_modif1
    2. dernier_modif2
    3. dernier_modif3
    Adam M Moderator

I have disabled System – Language Filter plugin for you, please check the language issue again.

To fix the image problem, open the file your_root_foldertemplatesja_teline_iv_t3csscustom.css (please create a new one if you don’t have this file) then add this declaration:

.item .contentpaneopen img {
    max-width: 100%;
    }

Let me know how it goes.

victortopper Friend

Thank you for the language filter the url works works correctly
    for the problem of image
    this is the way I
    _root_folder templates ja_teline_iv_t4 css
    I do not have the directory “cus tom.css” I will create as you asked me and I’ll let you know. To avoid the same question in case you forget you can tell me the procedure or disable the plugin

I just created the file
    I send you my ftp details on your private mail in case of non-operation

thank you

Adam M Moderator

As noted in my previous post, if you don’t see custom.css file, please create a new one in the … css directory. Then, insert the suggested CSS rule.

You can find out more on the file custom.css here.

Regarding the plugin, you can go to backend (administrator panel) >>> Extensions >>> Plugin Manager >>> type Language Filter in search field and hit enter >>> after that, just disable the plugin.

victortopper Friend

Hi,

To all of you who helped me to transform the template as I wanted. I say thank you to all of the help you have given me.
    I have a project of a somewhat specific template that I want to achieve that I have to speak to him about it?
    One last request to my template. I have the module large banner advertising that enters the module footer how to leave a space between the two modules?

Thank you all very much for your help

cordially

Journalmwinda

1. pub
    Adam M Moderator

Please add this rule to the custom.css file, and it should work:

.ja-new-position {
    margin: 10px 0;
    }

victortopper Friend

I made ​​the changes as you asked me but the result is the same
    I attach the file and change the path or file is located

cordially

_root_folder templates ja_teline_iv_t4 css cutom.css

1. marge
    Adam M Moderator

My bad, please use this declaration instead:

#ja-new-position.wrap {
    margin: 10px 0;
    }

victortopper Friend

I made ​​the change always wondered the same result

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Please disable CSS compression first so that I can take a look at the code and investigate the problem.

victortopper Friend

I just disable cutom.css I renamed to cutom_old5.css

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum