Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

which JA module can i use to display the content of instagram (i use JA Social Feed to import them)??
    I used JA Content Popup but not working and JA Side News also giving not good result over Ja resume template.
    any idee how i can display the instagram and for later Facebook contant on the front end??

Thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can use JA Social Feed plugin to get the data from Instagram and facebook to com_content and JA Module can load it for the guide how to work with JA Social Feed here: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-plugins/ja-social-feed

I’m not sure about the configuration of JA Content Popup and JA Side News modules on your site and it’s very hard to suggest the solution for you. Please give me the credentials info: URL and admin login via private reply. I will check further

Regards

hamid2016 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I checked on your site and saw the four languages on your site and more contents on that. But you can follow the steps

Hope it helps

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum