Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone, I have a problem to display the nonumber Tab plugin sensible display tabs in articles My concern is when I insert via the plugin button my tabs. When displaying the frontend, the tabs appear to duplicate one below the other, so I have twice the same tabs Someone he already encountered this problem? I use the latest version of joomla template and JA TelineV. Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Edit your first thread and post your site super user admin details for Mods/staff .
    I will check this issue on your site .

CGT86 Friend

Hello
    My site is not online, but it seems that no plugin tabs other than JA tabs do not work on the template TA Teline V. Should we modify the template code and where to accept any what tabs plugin.
    Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please check the solution given Here by Adam . Also Try to add the the Tabs code after readmore , Template has functionality to load the intro text in block-quote , it may effect the issue i assume from the screenshot .
    Hope it helps .

CGT86 Friend

Bonjour,
    La solution d’Adam semble fonctionner j’ai modifié la ligne 105 <?php echo $item->fulltext; ?>.
    Mais je ne sais pas pourquoi il y a ce bug c’est dommage car le Template est super.
    Merci pour votre aide.

Hello,
    Adam’s solution seems to work I changed line 105 <?php echo $item->fulltext; ?>.
    But I do not know why there is this bug is a shame because the Template is great.
    Thanks for your help

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    great the solution work , Actually template has a feature to show intro text in block quote that work in this way .
    Have a good day !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum