Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am having a display problem with IE7. It will not display the frontpage correctly. My website is http://www.mt-vernon.com. All the pages behind the front page display correctly. I did try your fix and it did not work. I am using Joomla! 1.5.14 and JA Teline II 1.5. I have checked the stories to make sure that there was not any html code in the stories from a cut and paste. I am not sure of what to check next. The page was displaying fine on Saturday morning but not today Sunday September 6th. I have tried even un-publishing all the stories from Saturday and today, this did not change or correct the problem. The problem is not there with ether firefox 2, 3 or 3.5 or chrome. I don’t know what or where to check, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi treyr3d

This issue is from your articles. Maybe there are some tags which does not need in articles.
    Could you please send me your admin account via Pm so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

treyr3d Friend

<em>@JA Developer 143636 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi treyr3d

This issue is from your articles. Maybe there are some tags which does not need in articles.
    Could you please send me your admin account via Pm so that i could have a closer look on the issue?</blockquote>
    Hi,

Thank you very much for your help! It was a story that was causing the problem. The funny thing is I had un-published that story and it did not fix the problem. I did find what I had done wrong, I had not cleared the cache after I had un-published the story. Again thank you very much for your help.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi treyr3d

I am glad that all the issues have got fixed by now. I have marked your thread with Solved status. If you need further help, simply create a new thread so that our team could have a close look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum