Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

on my website http://www.nuestraescuela.org when i open it on Internet Explorer 7 and 8 i have display problems in the frontpage. I’ve tried to install the compatiblity module to emuulate the IE7 and IE8 but no luck on solving the problem. Any help i can get would be gladly appreciated to solve this matter for my company. Thanks in advance,

Jorge Miguel

Anonymous Moderator

Hi

Please open templates/ja_teline/css/ja.news.css file, at about line 128, find following code:

.jazin-content img {
    border:1px solid #CCCCCC;
    margin:2px 5px 0 0;
    padding:1px;
    }

and change to:

.jazin-content img {
    border:1px solid #CCCCCC;
    margin:2px 5px 0 0;
    padding:1px;
    float: left;
    }

treyr3d Friend

Hi,

I am having a display problem with IE7. It will not display the frontpage correctly. My website is http://www.mt-vernon.com. All the pages behind the front page display correctly. I did try your fix and it did not work. I am using Joomla! 1.5.14 and JA Teline II 1.5. I have checked the stories to make sure that there was not any html code in the stories from a cut and paste. I am not sure of what to check next. The page was displaying fine on Saturday morning but not today Sunday September 6th. I have tried even un-publishing all the stories from Saturday and today, this did not change or correct the problem. The problem is not there with ether firefox 2, 3 or 3.5 or chrome. I don’t know what or where to check, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi treyr3d

I think this issue is from your articles. There are some tags which does not need in the content of article.
    Could you please send me your admin account via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

emaildeidre Friend

treyr3d post above describe the exact problem that I am having with the homepage of my JA Teline II template. Only the homepage is not displaying correctly in IE 7, all pages behind the front page display fine. When we last checked over the weekend, the homepage displayed fine. What is the fix for this?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  emaildeidre 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum