Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have a problem of display on my home page when I click on the sidebar. If I position myself on Nos Produits for example. The text of the master top module is found through the feature intro …
    Can you help me please.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The site is in offline mode can u put it online and share a screenshot of the issue.
    So i can check it?

Regards

mickael n. Friend

Thank you for taking my problem into account. I attached an image. The text microbib … should not find it behind the product

1. Img1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The site is still offline, can u put it online so i have a look on it?
    For the off-canvas sidebar effects, you can change them from template options > Add-ons Tab.

Regards

mickael n. Friend

Hi,
    this is the link : https://microbib-prelivre.com/resume/

mickael n. Friend

If I disable the style on this line it seems to work. Could you tell me how?

1. img2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is normal style http://prntscr.com/f9l7n9
    You can change the off-canvas sidebar style from the template options > Add-Ons Tab.
    This is not an issue its a style push and slide screen for the off-canvas sidebar.

Regards

mickael n. Friend

Hi, I do not believe. In the intial version the text contained in the master-top module does not appear to be mixed with the texts contained in the features-intro module when clicking on the sidebar. You have to go down a bit more in the page of the site. Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It seems the issue you have is not the sidebar,
    Can u add the screenshot and illustrate the issue description inside the screenshot with the point the issue.

Regards

mickael n. Friend

Hi,
    The first screen is when i scroll on my site.
    The second is when i click on side bar , has you can see the background text appear.

1. fond1
    2. fond2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The t3 mast top is a fixed position when u scroll the page the module is fixed.
    Please check the demo site you have the same effect when u scroll.
    For appear the text when u open the sidebar
    add below code in custom.css file to fix it

.t3-features-intro .section {
        z-index: 9999;
    }

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum