Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

How can I display the contents of an IFrame Wrapper as full width using Teline IV 2.5? I tried removing all the right modules including sl-r, but the wrapper does not display full width. I only want to display full width on the few pages that contain an IFrame Wrapper, not the entire site.

Thank you.

Fernando

Saguaros Moderator

Hi frioman,

Is it a wrapper module, if you wanna display full width in few pages, you should not assign other modules displaying in these few pages (change in menu assignment section of these modules – and publish this wrapper module only.

frioman Friend

I’m not using a wrapper module. I created a menu new item and selected ‘IFrame Wrapper” as the type. If this is not the way to do this, what do I do?

Fernando

Saguaros Moderator

HI frioman,

When you set width in this wrapper module to 100%, but it only fit the width of the main content block, following is my suggestion:
    http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/614/8485488764.png
    – Create a new profile (or simply clone one of current profile – like default one)

– Set ‘Specific width to your desired width

– Assign this profile to wrapper menu item you created above

Clean all the cache 🙂

frioman Friend

I tried your suggestion above. It increased the total width of my template page; however, the content area did not increase? The content area still stopped as if a module was in column mass top, column mass bottom, right 1, right2, but no modules are assigned to these right module locations–nothing but gray space.

Fernando

Saguaros Moderator

Hi frioman again,

PM me admin account, I shall check this for you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

As I can see from the backend of your site, there is no profile assigned to this page (which has iframe wrapper), I’ve made an example by cloning default profile and assign to a menu item name Traffic Map (I unpblished it). In this menu item, I add a page class myIFrame in: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/620/5190874631.png, you could open file: /templates/ja_teline_iv (your default template)/ css/template.css, add this:

body#bd .myIFrame {width: 100%;}
    Clean T3 cache and refresh your site 🙂

frioman Friend

I tried every step so carefully, but no results? I placed “body#bd .myIFrame {width: 100%; }” at line 375 in template.css as instructed above. inserted myIFrame in Menu–Page Display Options–Page Class– and included the space. Then cleared the caches, :-[

I removed this line after it didn’t work and returned it to original state.

Fernando

frioman Friend

My apologies. It turned out that JA Tabs was assigned to the Col Mass Top position; however, it was not visible on the front end. JA Tabs prevented the IFrame Wrapper from extending full width, but this was unaware to me since I couldn’t see it. Thank you so much for your help.

Fernando

Saguaros Moderator

glad you got it sorted!

321fly Friend

<em>@frioman 333773 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried every step so carefully, but no results? I placed “body#bd .myIFrame {width: 100%; }” at line 375 in template.css as instructed above. inserted myIFrame in Menu–Page Display Options–Page Class– and included the space. Then cleared the caches, :-[

I removed this line after it didn’t work and returned it to original state.</blockquote>

Hi could you pls give a link to what have done in the result. I would like to keep in mind what can be done this way.
    Thnx 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi 321fly,
    By default layout, the main container includes 2 div: ja-mainbody and ja-right. With this way, we tend to make the main-body has full width without ja-right.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum