Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi to all,

My question is: is there a possible way to display only the Menu, footer, and Slideshow module in the front page without main content or any other module.

I have make some screenshots in photoshop in order to display how am i want to make it

This is what it is now

And this what i want to accomplish

Thanks
    Regards

1. Final
    2. Present

Giannis Maroulis

swissa Friend

Hello Maroulis

To remove the Welcome to Front Page go to menu manager, select your home (default) menu, click on the display options tab and where it says Browser Page Title remove the text.

Hope that helps you.

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Thanks for the reply,

but i dont need only the welcome text, that i know how to remove it, i need to remove completely the block that host all that modules but only for the frontpage

regards

Giannis Maroulis

swissa Friend

Make a backup first please. My advice is free and without guarantee! 😀

You can do this in the template manager/yourtemplate. Choose the layouts tab and clone whichever layout you want. If you want this for the iphone and default you will need to clone both.

You can now edit the blocks and remove what you want. Save them with your names and go to the profiles tab. Click add for a new profile and call it something like homepage or so.

Choose the new layout settings for that new profile. On the left hand side of the page assign this profile to your home page only.

I hope that helps and works for you.

Bestens

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Thanks a lot “swissa”

i have try it but i messed up a little…..anyway i have also notice this option in the templates (below screenshot) configuration and i guess that this one is for me, but when i choose “Hide Main content block” to “Yes” nothing is disappears/happent…. Anyone know why this happens or might explain what exactly do this function

Regards

1. Untitled-1

Giannis Maroulis

swissa Friend

<em>@maroulis 297328 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks a lot “swissa”

i have try it but i messed up a little….</blockquote>

That is why I always say do a backup first! 😉

This function I believe only hides main content not other modules.

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Thanks again,

It is at a demo mode so don’t worry, i didn’t do that at a productive web site. Anyway i just find my solution with a little rearch (i forget to do that from the start) so this is the ONE

Best regards to all

Giannis Maroulis

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Giannis Maroulis 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum