Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to display the first article in a specific category in full, with out the readmore link. I can get it to work for the entire site but not for one or two categories only.

I’m trying to show a general article for a category first followed by related articles.

jsliao Friend

adjust the parameters at the frontpage menu.

also edit the article so that there is no ‘pagebreak’ or ‘readmore’

aardcom Friend

I’m not refering to the front page at all. I want to display a full article in a category blog layout for only the first article in a category. Like an introductory article explaining the section in detail with image and intros to other articles at the bottom.

aardcom Friend

I’ve tried to resolve the issue by putting the intro content in the category description which achieves what I want but I have a problem with the image in IE7. It only displays partially when set to appear on the left. When it’s set to float right it appears in full. It works fine in other browsers.

I’ve read some others with similar issues and Chris suggested using a blank caption but this did not work for me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aardcom 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum