Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi sorry i had a look on a few threads but how do you change the date of the server location as it doesn’t seem to work in the joomla location settings

thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Regarding the timezone change in in Joomla

1. Log into your Joomla 3.0 Dashboard.
    2. In the left menu, click the Global Configuration link.
    3. In the list of tabs towards the top of the page, click the Server tab.
    4. Under the Location Settings heading, find the Server Time Zone setting.
      For the Server Timezone u may check it in your Cpanel settings or Contact to your hosting provide to change it for you .
    naeaje Friend

hi yes i have adjusted that – it is the block in the right hand corner thats the issue. All articles are created with the correct date for my location but the top right date block next to the new articles shows the server date which is 14 hours behind my location.

Is there a way to adjust this with a php file

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Did u contacted the host provider to change the server timezone ? Also could u share the super user admin details via Private reply i will take a look on your article dates .

naeaje Friend

the article dates are published with the correct time thats all good ill see if anything can be do with the server provider

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome .
    If you have any other question do not hesitate to ask,
    Regards .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum